When you hire an SEO Consultant, you don’t want just traffic.
You want results.
You want to generate targeted traffic, grow leads and drive sales. You don’t want to pay for activities that bring curious users who never buy (an unnecessary expense).
That’s why you need to hire an SEO Consultant.
Optimising your content and technical assets are just the beginning component of a solid strategy that we will work on together.
Finding the Right Fit for is Important
I love helping clients. But depending on your goals and expectations, I may not be the right consultant for you.
We may be a ‘good fit’ if:
- You want to invest in long-term evolution through SEO
- You understand SEO but don’t have a team to execute
- You are willing to execute action steps and work with me
- Your values align with mine
I may not be the right choice if:
- You’re looking for an execution service
- You want overnight results
- You’re not open to improving your website asset
- You want a cheap/fluffy SEO service