My name is Francesco Baldini and I’m an Italian-born SEO Consultant who has a wide breadth of experience of both Italian and English projects.
As a native Italian speaker living in an English speaking country, I can utilise my unique knowledge of different cultures and languages to assist clients with keyword research. I know the Italian market and its dynamics in terms of language, common sayings, business-related terms and cultural habits which are essential for localising keyword research.
How do I work
I will utilise the following steps to geo-localise your keyword research.
- Site review: Analysis of your current website, content, products and services to improve understanding of the needs of you and your customers.
- Competitor review: An analysis of competitors to assess their topic and keyword ranking thereby highlight potential business areas to target.
- Segmentation: Split keywords and topics into different sets, according to the previous reviews
- Reporting: A report with the outcome of the localised keyword research will be provided
- Consultation: After the keyword report to understand the WHYs and HOWs, with a native speaker approach